Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pale Pink - Spring Fashion Trends

I'm a little bit drawn to super girly stuff this week, so I decided today to share some very girly pastel pink images I've found over the last few days. I think with spring just around the corner and all the latest spring fashion trends appearing online and in stores - the flowery fashion trends and pastel colours are truly capturing my imagination.

Pale pink bridal fashion trendsImage via Bouquet Bridal



Vintage fashion_pale pink

Pink gingham ribbon

Vintage fashion_Justin Alexander Pink Gown

Accessories_Pink shoes

Pink bookImage via Dujour Magazine



Pale pink beadsImage via Bello Modo



Home decoration with pale pinkImage via Decorpad


Parasols

Chanel Couture_designer dresses

Pastel Leather Handbag

sunflower seeds

Have a lovely day! xx




7 comments:

Kristen said...

Hello! I stumbled across your beautiful blog while reading Lauras at Summerhouse! I love it! I too am loving pink right now and I think it could be due the fact that I live in a home with 4 handsome sons and a very handsome hubby! ;-D Oh and the fact that it's winter here in Oregon which means lots of gray, cloudy days! ~Kristen

laura said...

ooooh, I love those shoes, and the handbag, and that bedroom!!!! so yummy!!!! i dont think i will ever stop loving pink!!! thanks for such a gorgeous post melissa, hugs to you,
laura xx

Cottage Garden said...

I love the delectable pink cover of Jane Eyre. I would give me eye-teeth for a copy like that!

Thanks for the lovely pink-fix.

Jeanne
x

Daydream Living said...

Hi Melissa!
Pink is always good in my book! Love the Jane Eyre one! Have a good Monday,
Maureen x

Miss Sew & So said...

oh miss.m.k i want it all....that pink dress in the 4th image is to die for.....
you can fill my cupboard any time honey!!

hope you are having a wonderful new year- & that it has warmed up a little for you!

not quite spring yet is it!!!

melissa xxx

Emma Burgess said...

Hi Melissa, I'm loving that pink dress. Just divine! Emma. xx

Laura, Happy Homemaker UK said...

Such a lovely collection - I couldn't even pick a favorite :) XOL