Friday, September 17, 2010

A Friday Flower

Friday Flower is an idea from one of my favourite bloggy people - Laura at A Place for Tea. She and another of my blog favourites Melissa from Miss Sew and So are linking blogs for this lovely flowery end to the week.

I decided I'd tag along with their lovely idea and lo and behold I found this charming fellow had popped his head up in my back garden!


I would like to send this flower to the lovely Trish at A Dream House for Trish. I know she's been having a stressful time with builders this week, so I thought this flower might cheer her up!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned xx


8 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

That is indeed a flower that is cheerful. And a beautiful sunny color as well!
Brenda

Melissa said...

oh hello there- love having you on board.....

have a lovely weekend honey...

melissa xxxxx

Daydream Living said...

Hi Melissa,
Thanks for joining my blog! I will be back soon to visit longer (I have to run now), but I became your newest follower, so I will not miss a thing! Bye!
Maureen

Biljana said...

Hi Melissa!!
Your blog is wonderful, I am glad to meet you:))
Thanks for stopping by, I am your newest follower too:))
Have a great weekend, hugs Biljana
PS.
You speak croatien a little, wow???

Tina said...

What a gorgeous sunflower and photo! Hope you are enjoying a fabulous weekend ~ Tina x

Laura said...

Hi lovely Mel, need to get some tips from you as I wasnt sure what I need to do about the flower link:? I am a bit clueless sometimes!
Hope you are having a great weekend!!
Laura xx

imperfectly natural mama said...

I lovely bright sunny flower!

Haddock said...

:-) Sunflower does that to me.