Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blogging again...

Hello lovely people, yep, I'm finally back online here at Lulliloo.... Dare I say it, I've been a very bad blogger!


I mentioned a few weeks back (and by that I mean around 6 weeks, eek! :) ) that I was doing blog design, and, well, I kind of got caught up doing that over at Crafty Lil Fox. Setting everything up there has been a full on effort, and I'm feeling a little exhausted and super happy with my results (you can check them and my giveaway out here!). I've been lurking popping by a lot of your blogs, and I'm looking forward to catching up with any posts that I missed.

One thing that I have been doing in between designing blogs is thinking a lot about what I want to have on here, so I think there could be a few changes coming (and hopefully you'll all like them!)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!



2 comments:

RhettDidntGiveADamn said...

Great looking blog you've got here!

Exchange 2007 said...

Lovely blog!