Sunday, July 25, 2010

Coco Chanel

As some of the people who read will already know, when I'm not busy running my copywriting business and preparing to 'officially' launch my handmade/sewing business - I'm also studying Textile Art through Open University.

This week I've been working hard to finish an essay for my course on the inspirational Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel. Without Chanel, we wouldn't have that fashion essential - the little black dress. I love to gather inspiration from a wide range of sources, and I can't think of any better place to find it than looking to the achievements of a strong and truly inspiring woman. So to celebrate finishing my essay, I gathered together some photos of the one and only Coco Chanel.













I hope you like the photos and I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend xx


Photos from the web; final image from Conde Nast publications


No comments: