Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sunny Days

Since the weather has been so nice the last few days, I couldn't think of any better place to be than in the garden soaking up the sunshine. Since sewing was not really high on the agenda outdoors, I decided to take the camera with me instead and see what I could find!



Elderberry bush by the old ice house - Can't wait to harvest this for Elderberry cordial - yum!



Gimli - the most spoilt pooch in the world. Not only did he need that bit of carpet before he would park his precious bot on the lawn, he then decided that sitting on the ground simply wasn't on and had to have a chair!


Froggy friends - loads of these around in the ponds at the moment



Flowers...


Flowers...


...And more flowers!



I love forget-me-nots - these are a teensy bit blurry though!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh....
Just look at Gimli....
What a funny little chap!!!!!
"Cool Dude" knows his mind!

Lovely flowers too....

melissa said...

Oh Gimli is adorable! He's sat next to me snoring away at the moment, he's a bit cross cause I told him off for knocking things over in our studio/sewing room!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

I LOVE the photo of the pink foxglove. I really want some that colour but wheneer they grow in my garden they always come up in much more pastelly shades. I wonder if I can by just seeds of this colour? Hmmm....will have to look into it!

Sarahx